A bank hired Qmetrics to assess it how the population classifies and compares the image of the main banks in order to be able to position itself among the most notable of the sector. Additionally, the bank wanted to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses associated with its image and to identify improvements to be implemented.
The methodology used by Qmetrics included the collection of information through a survey among customers of the banking sector. The results were obtained by using specific methods for the study of image.
Based on the set of analysis and recommendations provided by Qmetrics, the bank:
- Implemented marketing strategies to associate the image aspects considered relevant by the market;
- Corrected the weaknesses associated with the brand by implementing the measures indicated;
- Identified the most important image attributes to the market;
- Outlined plans of action in order to achieve in the short term the targeted goals, having won to the main competitor in terms of image, and consequently having approached the ideal positioning of its market;
- Implemented high-profile public campaigns in order to publicize the new positioning of the image;
- Became one of the banks with greater reputation in the sector.
An insurance company hired Qmetrics to assist it in the renewal of its corporate image to convey to the market their internal values. This renewing would be based on the opinion handed down by their customers and employees.
In order to carry on out the study, Qmetrics collected opinions and suggestions through a survey to customers and employees. Subsequently, innovative techniques were used to identify the main areas of action in order to seek for the repositioning of the brand.
Based on the set of analysis and recommendations provided by Qmetrics, the client:
- Restructured its image and brand, including logo and slogan;
- Betted on effective campaigns to disseminate the values associated with the brand;
- Promoted the implementation of training to employees and network of stakeholders in order to transmit the values associated with the new image;
- Gained more notoriety in the market;
- Increased its market share.
A telecommunications company hired Qmetrics to assess how the recent reports in the media and social networks influenced the perception of the population about their corporate image. They also wanted to compare its image with the image of other major companies in the same sector.
Qmetrics’s approach included conducting a survey to collect the perceptions of the population over the image of the company and competitors, and also specific models used to estimate the image. At the same time Qmetrics started to conduct ongoing monitoring of social networks based on its software Cloudmetrics.
Based on the set of analysis and recommendations provided by Qmetrics, the telecommunication company:
- Was advised to increase the institutional communication as a way of neutralizing / reducing the effects of negative messages;
- Started to intervene in social networks in order to mitigate the negative effects of adverse rumors and became one of the operators referenced more positively in this environment;
- Became the most remembered by the respondents on spontaneous mention and it is ranked as one of the three companies more positively evaluated;
- Identified the attributes of the image to which it is more associated and those where it needs to improve its position
- Improved its positioning in relation to competitors in the attributes where it was worst positioned.