The evaluation of perceived quality and customer satisfaction and loyalty has becoming more and more important in last years (see Figure 1).
Figure 1: Why we should measure customer satisfaction and loyalty
In fact, the existence of satisfied and loyal customers brings lot of benefits among which we should emphasize:
- Higher tolerance of customers to price changes and protection of the enterprise from the competition;
- Lower future transaction costs;
- Increase on cross selling and up selling;
- Strengthening of firm’s reputation and easiness of attraction of new clients;
- Lower costs with complaints;
- Higher ratability of business.
Evaluate the perceived quality of products and services and customer satisfaction of the organization through appropriate models, based on the theory of consumer behavior, specific knowledge of the organization studied and on the best international practices.
FOR WHAT IS USEFUL:
- Identify the drivers of satisfaction and loyalty (like image, price and various aspects of products and services quality) and to quantify the importance of each of them;
- Evaluate the impact of increased levels of service quality on customer satisfaction;
- Identify strong points, constraints and priority areas for action, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and loyalty and, in this way, the organization’s profitability;
- Evaluate the performance of the company, making national and international benchmarking;
- Define target segments to carry on improvement of actions;
- Understand and quantify the effects of the satisfaction and customer loyalty on profitability.
- To integrate the results of the online monitoring (social networks, online media, blogs, etc) in order to measure the presence on these platforms of the enterprise, its brands, products and services.