To evaluate the image and reputation of organizations, as well as the brand strength and positioning against the competition.
FOR WHAT IT IS USEFUL:
The need for these studies is now widespread. Their implementation allows:
- To identify image attributes that characterize better an organization and that are more relevant to the formation of the global image from the customer point of view;
- To understand the attributes of image that are of highest priority in the view of the business strategy and market positioning;
- To identify the main factors or attributes of the image that may contribute to narrow the distance to the ideal organization from the point of view of the customer;
- To set up a benchmarking system between different companies and/or relevant market segments, leading to the positioning and distance between them and against the “ideal”;
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses associated with the image, to quantify the strength of the brand and to measure the levels of reputation;
- To identify relevant actions in order to improve the image or market repositioning.