Evaluate and compare the quality of service in selling points, allowing identifying and generalizing the best practices.
FOR WHAT IS USEFUL:
- To build a management tool of quality of service in selling points, which is updated regularly, allowing an immediate perception of sharp falls in any parameter of quality of service;
- To compare the results of the various selling points in order to identify the best practices, which serve as benchmarking to other selling points;
- To establish, at the level of each selling point, incentives for improvement and goals for certain metrics;
- To collect complaints, comments and other customer feedback on a constant basis, helping to improve the service and thus customer loyalty to the organization;
- To analyze the evolution of various parameters of quality of service and to verify in what extent the actions taken are perceived by customers.